-
October 22nd, 2006, 07:00 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi!
We went to Sams Club this morning for our usual weekly pilgrimage and while walking down what my DD refers to as "the fun aisle" we saw three AG items which some of you might be interested in:
AG Mystery Game and Book sets for various characters and AG Puzzle and Mystery book sets. Didn't look closely at the price.
AG Paper Dolls and Art Kits also for various historicals mostly Molly & Kit but the others were there too. Price was around $13-$15.
Boxed Sets of the Historicals 6 paperback books plus the matching Mini Doll and her mini book for $35.
Our Sams had all the historical characters except Kirsten. Now, I'm not a huge fan of the mini dolls mostly because I figure I'd rather just save up for the big dolls, but I was sooo tempted by Josefina but resisted. Mini Kaya was also extremely cute too. I think $35 for all that sounds like a pretty decent deal--any thoughts?
[img]smile.gif[/img] Katie
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks